That is why I proposed 2x2 - Depending on window position, the PE might round
down the outline to the next even size, which is 0x0 when you have 1x1 ;) - So,
you're back at the starting point.

Not really sure that is the problem, but might be it.

I did try to check the same, but on my system I seem to get a "bad parameter"
error on the OUTLN command. Ned to check what's going on.

Tobias