Hi,

Theme file format
I had a look at Theme file format on QL forum.
Some comments and questions:

Rethorical question: Is it worthwhile to create a new format to save some space (a few bytes, I suppose) when we have (QPC2, SMSQmulator)  128MB at our disposal?
Not all palette files have 57 entries.
In fact, a complete palette should have 58 entries. The original author forgot to reserve a slot for the border of the error window.
Doesn’t a new format imply a rewrite of existing programs?
Will Qspread, QD, Files,... comply?
Afraid of having 57 entries filled with wrong data? Why not create a new type of file? I would suggest type 84 (T for theme).
Just my two cents.

Have a nice day.

François Van Emelen