Hi,

To my mind, a "jump to a strange address" is not an address error which would give rise to that exception.

Wolfgang

On 28/12/2017 12:32, Jan Bredenbeek via Ql-Users wrote:
On 28 December 2017 at 07:43, Wolf via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>
wrote:

Hi,
yes that's a bug.

Somehow the return stack gets confused/overwitten (stack overflow!),
causing a jump to a strange address where you then will get an illegal
instruction error.

I've checcked that, under SMSQmulator this isn't due to the replacemnt FP
routines, which it isn't.

On the Q68 it also freezes, but other jobs keep running (probably with
corrupted OS).
It looks like the processor in the Q68 behaves somewhat differently, as I'm
unable to get an address error exception even when jumping to an odd
address...

Jan.