Afternoon Jan.

Happy New Year to you, here's hoping that 2018 is a good one.

DISA would possibly be a good one - if the original author is ok with his code
being publically available on Github, which I hope he is. Mind you, we need to
finish Multimon first. ;-)

I'll be getting back to that very soon, I hope.

Cheers,
Norm.