Hi WL

This is BRILLIANT - thank you so much for taking the initiative!

From reading the PDF, it also appears to bring the possibility of mapping multiple WIN drives (1..8) to distinct container files simultaneously, which - as far as I was aware - could not be achieved before with the original (and very effective, within its intended scope) SDC driver.

Do we have any understanding of the QL (Minerva) memory utilisation of WIN as compared to SDC? I'm thinking about the need with the SDC driver to keep container file-size small in order not to consume QL memory too aggressively for its (equivalent of) slave-blocks. E.g. for an unexpanded QL of 128k, about 1.5MB container size seems to be the limit before you take too much memory to run the machine effectively.

If only we could find another builder/supplier of the SD interface... :-)

Martyn Hill.