After promising, sort of, to get this issue out a lot quicker than the previous one, I seem to have failed miserably.

This is due to the usual excuses, plus, some family illnesses etc which I may have mentioned previously. Anyway, after yet many more months of the odd hour grabbed here and there, between work, driving, home life and so forth - did I mention Christmas, New Year and a holiday or two to boot - the latest somewhat exciting issue of the Assembly Language eMagazine is now available for download.

Point your browsers at http://qdosmsq.dunbar-it.co.uk/downloads/AssemblyLanguage/Issue_004/Assembly_Language_004.pdf (or wget http://qdosmsq.dunbar-it.co.uk/downloads/AssemblyLanguage/Issue_004/Assembly_Language_004.pdf) and all will be revealed.

There are 49 pages of articles on a wide range of subjects relating to Assembly Language on your QL (or derivative) including an article on the many new addressing modes available on the MC68020 processor. Oh, and the cover and chapter heading pages have been 'tarted up' a little too.

Happy reading and hopefully, the next issue will be out much quicker than this one!

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar