Hi Per,

On 14/02/18 20:21, pjwitte via Ql-Users wrote:
If Ive sinned, Norm, please forgive. Are you refering to anything I did? I ax cause I havent noticed the problem, so perhaps I missed something? Anyway, enjoy your wine, although I would have thought a hot toddy would bring more cheer after your wet waddle to Waitrose..

Per

on this occasion, you just happened to be the victim, yes. Other culprits have done it before, not just to me though. So worry ye not!

I also get this on some Oracle lists that I follow for work, it's a right pain, and even when the mods tell people off, they still do it.

I'm currently scoffing a hot, decaf latte, one wine a night midweek is enough, I need to be up early tomorrow and at work by 7AM.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar