Hi Guys,

Please feel free to distribute how you wish, as long as Steve and myself as
credited.

Urs has already put a few of the interviews on his channel some time ago in
reduced quality, but this is the first time its been available in its
entirety as originally distributed and in DVD quality, including the menus
and slide information, which were done on a rostrum camera at london post.
Im really glad Dilwyn took the time to upload it, as it needs to be seen to
appreciate it...Its really quite a professional job if you see it as it was
intended. I learned a lot about DVD and video production making it, and
luckily we had access to some top notch equipment at the time otherwise it
would never have happened.

Im rather proud of it, Particularly the interview with Bill Richardson who
has since sadly passed away.

Links to the chapters Urs posted :

Main title:
https://youtu.be/f0Aa2Ifw2Yc

Walkthrough at the Show:
https://youtu.be/vaKuYJOMPqI

Introduction by yours truly:
https://youtu.be/Eyk-cqANwos

Bill Richardson interview:
https://youtu.be/D8VkOLvHjLY

Tony Firshman interview:
https://youtu.be/0J1Zuirf5aM

Quanta AGM footage, including John Taylor, the late Bill Newell, Roy
Brereton, the Gilpins, and others:
https://youtu.be/-QI-lieJ6-k

Link to the channel group:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQHAWWG2O0e2IPDLMy5Oti3iTx2SJUA8s

Hope you enjoy them. They were great fun to make....hard to believe it was
16 years ago now.

Darren Branagh

Sent from My Android Phone.