I am running Marcel's replacement code right now on a prototype QL-SD and
it certainly has different timing. I've successfully saved and loaded files
a few times. Unfortunately, I'm down both a test QL and a QL monitor
(vertical deflection went out so I get the horizontal line) and I need that
test rig for testing the 4MB SuperRAM.

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 4:06 AM, François Van Emelen via Ql-Users <
ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:

> Op 3/03/2018 om 23:47 schreef Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users:
>
> Davide Santachiara via Ql-Users wrote:
>>
>>> As we are riding the wave do you see any chance to fix the palette bug in
>>> Qmenu which was found by Giorgio Garabello a few weeks ago (cut and paste
>>> below for your convenience)?
>>>
>> QMenu 8.05 is out
>>
>> https://www.kilgus.net/smsqe/qmenu/
>>
>> Marcel