Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 3:35 PM
To: ql-users
Cc: Bob Spelten
Subject: [Ql-Users] Sjef vd Molengraaf

I am sad to inform you all that Sjef van de Molengraaf passed away earlier
this week at the age of 73.
As long time secretary of the Dutch SIN_QL_AIR foundation he will be
remembered by many international QL'ers. He was the driving force behind
many great Eindhoven meetings during the 90's and later, until they ended
in October 2008.
He seldom posted on this list but it kept him informed of what was going
on in the QL community.

Our thoughts are with his family.

Bob

--