Course you can, just read the instructions. I can't just keep doing every little thing for you. Someone else willing ot help Simon for a change?

Dilwyn

-----Original Message----- From: simon629--- via Ql-Users
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 10:37 AM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Cc: simon...@sky.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Menu_rext_english

Please Dilwyn I can run Programs Like QSpread and QD Editor Text Editor OK Thanks Dilwyn for all your help

On Sunday, 11 March 2018, 10:31, Dilwyn Jones via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone does Menu_rext_english does it work on LaunchPad OK
Thankssimon629Simon Foster

Menu_rext is not a required extension needed for Launchpad, according to
its page on Dilwyn's site.
Launchpad is/has its own file manager and probably doesn't use anything
from Menu_rext.

Bob
I confirm - Launchpad does not use the menu_rext file selection menus (or
any of the other menus) - it has its own file selection menus, for example.

But Launchpad does not object to the presence of menu_rext at all, it is
perfectly OK to include menu_rext in the Launchpad boot program for the
benefit of other programs if you wish.

At the time Launchpad was written, menu_rext was a commercial software, I
would have had to pay a royalty to include menu_rext, so I designed my own
file selection menus using Easymenu and subsequently used them in most of my
programs. It involves a bit more programming for me, but the benefits are
that all my programs use similar menus and I can more easily "tweak" the
code and appearance if I wish by keeping the core routines of many of my
programs as a "library" of routines I can reuse.

Dilwyn