Classic Adventures

John Jones-Steele, who ran Abersoft in the 1980s, has given permission for the
Classic Adventures package to be released as freeware.

The package includes two text adventure games, "The Adventure" and "Mordon's
Quest". The first is based on the famous adventure game by Crowther and Woods,
the first of its kind, while the second is a loosely- related but original
sequel. Both should run on an unexpanded QL and are configured to run from
MDV1. Use up and down cursor keys in the boot program to select which adventure
you want or the clone program, then press SPACE to start the option selected.

No manual so I have added a short review from QL World magazine plus a couple
of screen dumps.

It's available to download from my site's Adventure Games page at
http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/games/adventures/index.html

Dilwyn