Op Sun, 29 Apr 2018 11:40:57 +0200 schreef Wolf via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>:

Hi all,

SMSQ/E 3.33 is out, get it as usual from
www.wlenerz.com/smsqe

Thanks Wolfgang for the update.
But there are some confusing aspects about the Q68 files.
Both count 350.000 bytes, one .SYS and one .WIN.
When Viewed they look the same. Should the .WIN not be a valid QLWA file containing the .sys?

I've copied the .sys to the existing Q68_SMSQ.WIN on my SD using QPC2, replacing the previous SMSQ. The existing BOOT was used to start the Q68.
The boot file now gave an error on FAT_DRIVE 'unknown procedure'.
Looking at the list of commands with HyperHelp showed no FAT_ keywords were found.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: "http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/";

---
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com