Hi all,

thereTs a new game on my site called BouQLder Qlash.
It's an an arcade game inspired by an old 8 bit game called Boulderdash.
I programmed it initially to showase some of the capabilities of the Q68.

It's now extenedd to run also on Q60, QPC and SMSQmulator.

The game needs SMSQ/E and a screen of at least 526 x 384 pixels in 8 bit colours. It comes as either a ready-made qxl.win type file or a normal zip file</a>. In both cases, run the supplied boot file from job 0. A manual called help_txt is included.

i'll release the source code later.

www.wlenerz.com/qlstuff

Have fun.

Wolfgang