Hi,

This is what you can find in the NET driver i/o code:

nd_io
        pea     ndd_test(a3)            push pseudo return address

        lea     ndd.leni(a3),a3         normal linkage  ***********

        move.w  io.serio,a2             and do serial IO
        jmp     (a2)

As you can see, A3 is adjusted there, perhaps you sould look at the DDB with the same offset.

HTH

Wolfgang