Screenshot graphics may not make it through to this list, they seem to get filtered out. I'll see if I can get screenshots and put them on QL Forum instead.

Dilwyn

-----Original Message----- From: Giorgio Garabello via Ql-Users
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 7:15 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Cc: Giorgio Garabello
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Front Page

there's any screenshot?

Giorgio

Mail
priva di virus. www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>:

I'm pleased to announce that Peter Chambers of GAP Software has given
permission for the Front Page range of QL desktop publishing programs to be
made available as freeware.

So I have made available copies of Front Page, Front Page Extra and Front
Page Extra 2 programs.

Front Page was the first version and can run on unexpanded systems.
Front Page Extra was an enhanced version.
Front Page Extra 2 added even more facilities such as higher resolution
fonts.

I've included manuals for FP Extra and FP Extra 2 as scanned Word and PDF
files. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the manual for the original
version, so if anyone has a copy which could be scanned and made available,
please get in touch.

Download the Front Page programs from the Graphics page on my website at
http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/graphics/index.html

Dilwyn