Ah, just found the document on Dilwyn's site, so nothing rare after all.
Malcolm

On 05/07/2018 09:55, Malcolm Lear via Ql-Users wrote:
Hi,
In the process of clearing out my lab here at the University of Essex, I've come across a '68K/OS Systems Programmers Reference Manual'. The document is around 65 pages long and I have some recollection at the time an NDA was signed, but maybe that was due to some sort of testing. I joined the uni around 1985,at which point there was a QL lab with around 30 QL's all with a ribbon cable leading to a 3U rack. The rack had memory expansion, serial ports, parallel port, GPIO ports and floppy disk interface.
Malcolm