Subject: [Ql-Users] QL-SD progress

Work on QL-SD is still moving along, the driver has reached version
1.07 and seems pretty stable now:

https://www.kilgus.net/soft/qlsd107_bin.zip

There is also a new version of the loadable DEV device (or actually
it's the version that already comes with SMSQ/E, compiled for QDOS):

https://www.kilgus.net/soft/dev205.zip

I've also soldered a bit of hardware in my free time in the evenings:

https://www.kilgus.net/2018/08/09/ql-sd-teaser/

Cheers, Marcel

HUmmm,  when Mechanical Affinity sold stuff internationally we always
marked the parcels as having "repaired" items. Only once I recall did
the customer have a problem, mainly someone in their postal system
took part of the contents, BUT that customer double ordered to hopefully
bypass that problem in order to get what he wanted.

--
Paul Holmgren
"The apparent lesson of the Inquisition is that insistence on uniformity