On 29/08/2018 00:53, Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users wrote:
pjwitte via Ql-Users wrote:
So that wouldnt help you, Bob. In VB0.3 the behaviour
changed again. Now DOing the resize button annoyingly resets the width
to 80 coloumns for some reason as well as maxing the hight.
It has never worked for me before, but I fixed it anyway,
Great! :)
There is one serious bug though, that I hope will one day be tackled
by some brave and patient soul.
Tried. Failed. Not happening, sorry.

Its hard to demonstrate and almost impossible to catch in the act.
That's basically the problem. That and that the editor core is
thousands of lines of hard to read code. But if you can ever repro
it...
Ill have another go at trying to reproduce it. But itll take time, so dont hold yer breath ;)

Thanks for all youve done so far! :)

Per