Hi,

I usually configure SMSQ/E with Menuconfig prior to sending out to anyone.

But I use the LANG_USE and KBD_TABLE commands in my boot file to explicitly set
the Langauge options.

I also noted that only the German Menuconfig was supplied in the Q68_SMSQ.WIN
update to v3.34

I have copied the English Menuconfig to Q68_SMSQ.WIN

So changing the Q68 SMSQ/E defaults is performed by LRUN "win8_boot" which
loads menuconfig and the Q68 SMSQ/E file.