Normally I use a QXL card

-----Messaggio originale----- From: chohag--- via Ql-Users
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 12:11 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com ; Renato Barigazzi via Ql-Users
Cc: cho...@jtan.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Password protection

Do you use a real QL or an emulator? If you use an emulator it's easy: encrypt the disc of the server which runs it with a passowrd.

Matthew

Renato Barigazzi via Ql-Users writes:
Hi,
Since 1990 I am using in my dentist office a database written in Archive RTM to manage my pati ent’s data with a Miracle QXL card. Now with the new GDPR ( European Data Protection) I must us e a password to protect the patient’s sensible data. Is there anyone who can suggest a procedur
e or a Superbasic program or something else to obtain such a result ?
I am in serious difficulties.
Best regards
Renato Barigazzi