Hi Paul,

On 04/07/2019 17:59, paul via Ql-Users wrote:
Was or is there a PC equivalent? I also recall thinking about this
way back in the past but don't recall ever chasing an answer.

Do you mean, a PC equivalent to the Editor? or, silly question I admit, a PC program to read PC Floppies? (I doubt it's this!)

I use for editing Notepad++ for Windows (at work) from https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ or, at work and home, VSCodium, which is Visual Studio Code without the "ET Phone Home" stuff that Microsoft have embedded into the editor. Available from https://vscodium.com/ for Mac, Windows and Linux - many flavours thereof.

HTH

Cheers,
Norm.

--