Thank You Urs for all your Hard Work that you Do 10 out of 10
    On Thursday, 28 November 2019, 22:38:39 GMT, Urs Koenig (QL) via Ql-Users
<ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:

 Hi QLers,

well over 1000 copies of THE DISTRIBUTION have been downloaded since the
availability of the public download in April 2015. Maybe not the biggest
Release in QL software history, but quite a figure.

Because today is an important date for me, I decided to produce and release
a RELOADED edition of THE DISTRIBUTION. It is out now! Follow link in the
signature.

QL forever!

Cheers,
Urs

http://www.sinclairql.net/ - Go and get THE DISTRIBUTION & QL/E!
http://www.youtube.com/QLvsJAGUAR
Sinclair, QL, ATARI, JAGUAR, NUON, APPLE & more...
Videos, pictures & background information