Peter

Mary is unwell so I will not be around tomorrow.

As for Paul's suggestions, they are just what has drifted through my mind
as fixes for that point BUT we are still left with the problem that only
one bogie is involved from all those that run at Mill Lane. Your coaches
have a bogie joining two coaches which causes no problems. It has a
single central linking point so the bogie is free to rotate. Would this
be the same for a bogie tied to the coaches at its extremities? Might
Paul's not be constrained by the tension running through it from coach to
coach?

The lever pivots for the new point are in my car awaiting delivery.

Christopher