I have a Book of the Face account but only for those who cant use anything
else
Also I used the forum a few times commented and also tried asking for info but
got nowhere.Problem with that is after awhile with no one talking to you then
you stop loading up the page and logging in to yet another system and you
forget it's even there.Pity really ...Ja

    On Thursday, 9 January 2020, 09:56:02 GMT, Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users
<ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:

 Urs Koenig (QL) via Ql-Users wrote:
>> I'll never have a facebook account. But I do use the Forum.
> Same as me.

Yes, it's a bit of a pity that the discussions tend to get split up
nowadays. The most active thread for QL-VGA is actually the Facebook
one this time, with currently 474 members the QL group there has a
different (more wide spread) audience than even the forum.

Cheers, Marcel