Great!

This corrects a problem of loading images on the screen using lbytes.

I have seen that an entry called "JmenuItem1" appears in the File menu.

Tell you that I tried the emulator in Haiku (BeOS) and it works
correctly in OpenJDK, but some characters are not shown in the menus.
for example, special characters such as the opening of interrogation or
exclamation, the letter ñ or the ellipses (...) that indicate that this
menu option will open another menu.

Thank you for your work.