I just Love playing with QDT to see what it is Like with your Emulator
Because Even QPC2 does not have a setting for 240 MB  but why does not Q-Word
work on your Emulator  it works Fine on QPC2  but Like your Emulator  and  your
software Like FiFi 5.03  it is Very Very Very Good and my Best Game is The Wall
 ok Take Care All the Best Simon Foster
    On Monday, 2 March 2020, 15:54:32 GMT, Wolfgang Lenerz via Ql-Users