HI Dliwyn I have got more info for on the Site it says
   -

Artificer from the North West GB

|  |
Blogger: User Profile: Artificer

Blogger is a free blog-publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your
thoughts with the world. Blogger make...

    On Friday, 6 March 2020, 17:54:55 GMT, Dilwyn (gmail) via Ql-Users