Op 4/04/2020 om 18:11 schreef Davide Santachiara via Ql-Users:
Dear All,

Due to Covid emergency the 15th QL Italian will not take place, but we will
virtually meet at 11:00 for some QL chats.

Anybody who would like to join us can just type on any browser (Chrome
preferred):

  <https://meet.jit.si/sinclairql> https://meet.jit.si/sinclairql

or use the Jitsi app on Google Play for Android or App store for Apple, then
connect to the meeting room sinclairql. We will start around 11:00 local
time (Central European Summer Time - UTC +2h). Shall there be anybody who
would like to present something from outside Italy is very welcome to join
us and we will translate into Italian for everybody.

ciao

Davide

Some feedback would be nice.

François Van Emelen