I have already tried roughly all the various solutions and obviously we
know very well that they are solutions they don't really know satisfaction.
I also speak from the readability point of view, when you have to get your
hands by modifying the code written years before or written by other nested
cycles of functions are difficult to understand.
My question is straightforward: would anyone with assembler knowledge want
to try their hand at creating a new extension capable of solving the
problem?
I can offer him a drink! (good Italian wine!)

:-D