Hi,

I am enjoying so much with the recent development in QL area that I want to deeply thank Marcel and Wolfgang for the work you have done for yours emulators, for SMSQ/E OS and finally for developping new features for FPGA compatible systems, same thanks should go to all the other that have contributed with important pieces eg Ipnet....and many others (PJW etc etc)

Ipse dixit

Fabrizio