Op 7/12/2021 om 12:26 schreef Giorgio Garabello via Ql-Users:
  Fantastic debugging! Extremely accurate! Thank you for your help, these
tests are essential because alone I cannot control everything and after a
while I tend to always try the same options and neglect the others Thanks!

Ciao
Giorgio

Il giorno mar 7 dic 2021 alle ore 12:15 François Van Emelen via Ql-Users <