Hi,

I had some problems with Java at the beginning with SMSQmulator 3.0, I sent the logs to Wolfgang then he sent me back an updated version, now all is fine.

I am using it on Apple Macbook M1 with Sonoma 14.4 (Beta) and official Java release 17.0.1 LTS, I noted that since when I installed Sonoma some problems began and also Crossover stop working (Since Beta 4) .

BTW, SMSQmulator now works fine on my Mac, Raspberry and a PC with latest Linux Mint 21.3