Hi Malcolm,

So, you bought an Osaris! You may remember I bought one just prior to the
London QL Show and showed it to you and Ken Brickwood in Ken's house after
the Show.

I love mine, and even asked about the possibility of an EPOC version of QPC
as a result :-))

What do you mean by RiscStation though? Surely you mean the EPOC one, made
by Oregon Scientific and based on the design of the Psion 5?

The Z80 Emulator for Speccy stuff is excellent - email me privately and I'll
send you some more excellent links.

Using QPC, switching data is easy - just use the Pc Link and then read it in
to QPC in MS-DOS mode - in fact, its even easier now QPC can read the native
DOS file directory as DOS1_  !!

I download ebooks to mine and read them on the train each morning -
currently reading a Tale of Two Cities again!! :-))

Darren.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]