In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Mills <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes
>Malcolm Cadman wrote:
>>
>>In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Branagh
>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>>>To which Tony replied:-

>>>I'll second that - I'd love to do a Show in Norfolk for a change!!

>>>but you can easily start up your own at egroups or some similar web
>>>based forum.
>>>
>>>Keep us all posted on a suggested date for the QL Workshop.
>>
>>Good luck with the planning.
>>
>>A new venue gives a different group of users easier access to a show.
>>
>>I need to plan a London one again for this year.  Although I don't know
>>when or where as yet :-)
>>
>>--
>>Malcolm Cadman
>  I would like to thank all the traders who have generously offered to
>come to Norwich. We have not set a date yet. While the more people who
>turn up at the show the better, how many people would you need for it
>to have been a successful show and make you want to come and do the show
>again? Have other sub-groups got any advice about holding shows, your
>views would be appreciated.
>www.egroups.co.uk/group/accus/
>Subscribe at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Unsubscribe at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>The mailing list address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>            Yours Tarquin Mills

Hi Tarquin,

>From my own recent experience the first one is the hard one !  You just
need to establish yourself in that area of the country, and not be
disappointed if the attendance is not too high ... say 30 or more
people.

You came to our London Quanta Traders meeting, and we were impressed
that a younger user was showing such interest.  We donated some items
and everyone helped out with advice and purchases.  Evidently you have
maintained the interest and organised a local user group, and now a
proposed Traders Show.

The traders are a great bunch - well I have to say that :-) - and they
would really welcome a different area to bring their expertise to.

The best of luck with your endeavour.  I think the more Shows that occur
the better we will all be.

--
Malcolm Cadman