: In the QL scene we have got (in our own style) what the Atari has not.
: Maybe we have the fastest 68K computer there ever was. It is reality and
it
: works. And now? Are we proud? Is there a lot of interest? A lot of noise?
: Not yet. I get some positive response, but I also hear voices like: "Maybe
: the Q60 is magnitudes faster under SMSQ than anything else. I might be
: interested, but Q60 will be too expensive, I could get a very modern
: Windows PC for the same money."

OK, I want a Q60. Money was a bit short when Q40 appeared, but now
that I have more, I wait for the Q60. And if the Goldfire
appears, I think I will take one as well.

Arnould