I do not currently have an active web-site, but would suggest that you get
hold of a copy of QL Today (from Roy Wood of QBranch -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I also produce a wide range of software and have a lot of second hand
hardware and software for sale which may be of interest to you.

You will not find any new software on microdrive, so if you only have a
basic QL, it is imperative that you look for some memory expansion and disk
drives.

I have a 2nd hand expansion board (gives extra 512K memory and disk
interface) - you will just need to find some disk drives :-)

If you email me your name and address privately, i will send you a current
price list (let me know if you have disk drives already).

I am certain that you will find everyone
in the QL community to be most helpful. If you need to know anything, just
email
this list...

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software