I have now added Turbo version 4.5 from George Gwilt to my website.
The main change to the version 4.4 distributed with the QL Today cover
disk is that the Turbo Parser_task can now be configured with the
level 1 QJump Config program. Other changes include allowing ATAN with
2 parameters (as permitted by SMSQ/E) to be compiled, and the number
25671 in a DATA statement no longer signals the end of data.

There is no change to the Turbo Toolkit. The Turbo manual files will
be slightly revised in the near future, e.g. to document that Turbo's
highest channels are now 30 and 31 (affects the organisation of pipes.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]