Hi

To speed up mt PC (233Mhz) so I can better use QPC (of course) I was
advised to increase the RAM size from 32 Mb to much more (actually to
160Mb), cost 110CHF== 44 pounds. It now runs noticeably faster for most
applications. Increasing 233Mhz to more is a major adventure and was not
recommended.

To compare with AURORA I measured the following loading times:

PC:
 120s to load Windows etc. as normally done
   20s to load QPC2v2f
   70s to load PWS
   LineDesign appears quickly but is very slow to use. (Anyone knows why?)

AURORA:
63s to load normally
30s to load PWS
LineDesign loads quickly and is fast to use.

Any comments?

Ian Pizer, 49 ch. Machery, 1292 Chambesy, Geneva.
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] tel.41227581410