>         QL     SCART
>
> Red     7        15
> Green   6        11
> Blue    8        7
> Csynch  4        16  ----/\/\/---- 20
>                         220 ohm
> GND     2        5/9/13/17

I've got almost the same...except:

 Csync    4        20     (Composite Video or Sync Input)
 GND      2        13/9/5 (R/G/B Ground)

My monitor has a switch to select RGB input - Scart 16 needs to be +1v
to +3v [logic 1] to enable RGB input; and it has the R/G/B ground linked
at its socket!

> If too bright, connect say 100 ohm in series with R/G/B

I haven't tried this, but I have been advised that it may cause ghosting
(I've turned my brightness down).  I have noticed, however, that having
switched from an RGB monitor (that died) to a scart monitor, trying to
use a UHF connection as well (to demonstrate the difference) now causes
the QL to crash...mefinx too much power is being drawn (voltage
dropped?).

Robert