>From: "Dilwyn Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I am taking advantage of the extra time to add more free QL software
>to the CD to make best use of space (Darren will love me, it will now
>take him twice as long to burn each CD!)

Great :-(( No, I think this is a great idea, and the more that's on it, the
better.

> >The Emulators CD would benefit by getting a mention in a PC magazine.
> >Thereby alerting those we need to attract back to the QL.
>
>I would hope to do this, but I want the CD to be available first. The
>lead in time for magazines will then build in a few weeks where any
>initial problems with the CD (e.g. removal of any copyrighted material
>inadvertently included or significant bugs found). It's so late
>already I don't think a few more weeks wait will matter too much.

Simon Goodwin has managed to get us a brief plug in the next issue of Linux
Format Magazine, which he now writes for. Basically it has uQLx on the Cd,
so has an interest for Linux users. I hope to try and get Simon to put uQLx
and the freeware on the LF cover CD if I can.

Cheers,

Darren.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]