Dave Westbury wrote:
> I could understand the interest in a mail program using Jon's
> TCP/IP on QPC2 but the thought of someone running a windows
> application/emulator to run a QL web browser seems a bit perverse
> (...um, yes I think that is the word I would use ;-)

Hmmm. I still find it perverse to struggle with Windows when I have
little or no interest in it (seen too much of NT at work in the last
few days).

It depends to some extent what the two Jonathans come up with as a
finished product I suppose.

Bearing in mind that a QPC2 emulation even on my relatively slow PC is
still faster than some QL hardware setups.

To a programmer I suppose the idea of an operating system running an
emulator running a browser which talks to the outside world via the
original operating system's hardware might be a nightmare scenario in
many ways!

When I think of it in terms of doing everything from within SMSQE to
the (largely) exclusion of Windows, it makes more sense.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]