On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Tony Firshman waxed lyrical:

>I do like the virus that presents itself as a 'Do It Yourself'

>Something like:

>Please delete a few random files on your hard disk, and forward this
>message to everyone in your address book.

I also enjoy the type of warnings that contain obviously wrong information
(or those o-so-technical comments) such as

".... The virus has been classified as the most dangerous yet, and once you
receive it, it will destroy your hard drive and you will not be able to use
yout computer again. McAfee say there is no known antidote to the virus..."

:)

--
Anthony W. Prime
[EMAIL PROTECTED]