In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ian Pizer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Hi All
>
>Here is a strange thing: Text87 works fine with QPC2v154 but with QPC2v2f
>it loads badly such that nothing is visible thus cannot be used. This may
>well be a function of my setup but I wonder if anyone else has this effect.
Text 87 will only work in Mode 4 on all systems running the new colour
drivers and will not work at all on the Q 40 with the colour drivers.
The problem lies with Text 87's mode of drawing to screen. There are
several other older programs affected in a similar way. I have been
liaising with Fred Toussi about this but it does require some input from
TT.
--

Roy Wood
Q Branch