>P.S. I am in the process of fully converting the Turbo and Turbo Toolkit
>Manuals to PDF, Microsoft Word, and Envoy formats. I already have Turbo's
>Table of Contents and Section 1 completed (currently in MSWord 2000 format
>only - it is trivial to be converted to PDF as I do own Acrobat Distiller)
>as well as Turbo Toolkit's manual in Microsoft Word 2000 (same things
>apply here). If anyone wants them, send me an email

I forgot to mention that maybe (MAYBE) Section 2 will be ready tomorrow but
the rest will be prepared AFTER June 18th when I will be back from Greece.
I also forgot to mention that the manuals are in three formats currently.
One in Letter (US) format with appropriate margins for 3 ring binders (hehe
Tim), One in A4 format (with the same provision for 4 ring binders) and one
in A5 format and reduced font size for Eagled-eye guys like me (yeah
right!) (Actually to save space AND ink).
I am prepared to also convert them to PCL 4/5 for owners of LaserJets (if
there's anyone around except me... and I don't even have mine here... still
in Greece dammit!)