On Lundi 30 Juillet 2001 21:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[ CD-R(W) burning from SMSQ/E]
> The problem I see is the annoying Slaving mechanism of SMS. It terribly
> slows down the machine, so how can you create the data stream needed for
> burning?

Simple (byt dirty) solution: the ported program will have to reserve most
of the free memory (letting only 2Mb or so left).

As the slave blocks use the free memory, the smaller it is, the faster is
the slaving (because less blocks have to be searched for cached data).

> I've tested Audio CD playing and reading of QLWA file systems with
> qxltool, it works well on Q40 and Q60! Has someone tested the CDROM driver
> with Qubide?

I did !   ;-)

QDOS/SMS forever !

Thierry.