Dear Sir,

   I wish to solicit your help in migrating to your
country and investing my funds. Briefly, I am a Sierra
Leonean National and the wife of late Dr SIMON LAMINE.
Until his death, my husband was the General overseer
of the diamond Mine in Kanema Sierra Leone. In April
2000 the military forces loyal to the Government of
Ahmed TIJAN KABBAH invaded the diamond mine and
assasinated my husband, mistaking him for his brother
MIKE LAMINE who is the deputy to the leader of the
revolutionary united front (RUF) Foday SANKOH. When
the news reached me, I hurriedly gathered some
valuables in our family villa and escaped for my dear
life in the company of my only son HENRY. Among the
valuables was a file that contained details of a
deposit my husband made in a security company in
Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire. He deposited $47.5 Million US
dollars contained in 2 trunk boxes in the name of our
son HENRY as containing family valuables. Now that we
are in Abidjan and verified the transaction, we need
your assistance to move this funds out of Côte
d'Ivoire for investment in your country as we cannot
invest here due to its nearness to our country and the
war still going on there. We ask you to scout for a
viable and lucrative business.We are going to give you
20% share in any investment we will embark upon if you
assist us. We shall also set aside 5% of the funds for
miscelleanous expenses which you  might make in course
of this transaction-fax messages, phone calls, air
tickets. This fortune we have revealed to you should
remain confidential as it is only you who have been
contacted for this transaction, so that your messages
will be confidentially received. Call me on my private
number +225-07-90-48-23on receipt of this message for
further directives. Note that this transactions is
risk free.

Best regards

Dr. Mrs.Anita Lamine