On 4 Oct 2001, at 18:56, Tarquin Mills wrote:

> The options I can see are:
> 1. Csize.
> 2. use different colours (like lynx).
> 3. do nothing and wait for Wman to change, or the Prowess licence to change.
> 4. use Prowess (i.e. use a second hand commercial version).
> 5. Write my own font software.
>
> --
>                   Yours Tarquin Mills (ACCUS)

i don't really understand why you couldn't use Prowess. There is
nothing to stop you from writing a program that makes use of
Prowess, as long as you don't distribute it with your prog. You
could then point the user to Joachilm's site, from where they can
download Prowess.

thin of it as like using M$ Windows : M$ certainly doesn't give any
part of Windows away to a software developper (I mean, perish the
thought!). That doesn't mean that the developper can't write a
program that runs under windows and makes use of windows...

Wolfgang
www.wlenerz.com