I've got a problem using TTK 3.31 and I wanted to see if anyone else is
seeing the problem.

First, setup:  JSU QL with Gold Card and two ED drives.

I've got TURBO on a disk in FLP1_.  I type in a program in SuperBasic, then
enter the TTK keyword CHARGE.  This is supposed to fire up TURBO and
compile the program.  The error I get is "bad parameter".  Now, when ever I
type in any keyword I get "bad name".  The 'charge' command makes no
attempt to look at FLP1_ (in an attempt to load parser_task).

I can run parser_task and then codegen_task and get the program
compiled.  I have not tried going back to an earlier version of TTK, yet.

Thanks,

Tim Swenson