I remember being under 18 inches of snow when the last one was staged -
didn't have electricity for 3 days. Not to mention the foot and mouth
restrictions.

Looking forward to this one this year though!

Cheers,

Darren Branagh,
Bank Of Ireland Card Services,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2.
Tel: 01-6176368 (Direct Line)    Fax: 01-6176034
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Roy Wood

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    mon.co.uk>                 cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: [ql-users] Hove

                    owner-ql-users@nvg.

                    ntnu.no

                    04/12/2001 01:01

                    Please respond to

                    ql-users

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Firshman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>From tonight's 'I am sorry I haven't a clue'
>
>The usual exit lines - this time 'Songs for depressives'
>
>"Someone will say we're in Hove"
>
>BTW when _is_ the next Hove meeting Roy? (back OT).

The Hove Workshop has been arranged for Sunday March 3rd 2002 in the
Portslade Town Hall. (The venue everyone liked last year). My wife and
friends will be doing the catering again and hopefully there will be no
Foot and Mouth, Bad Weather or bomb scares to keep you all away.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.